11.20.2012

Time for another Sketch!

The month flew by and it's already time for a new MFT Scrap Sketch! If you play along and upload your page to the Split Coast Stampers Gallery, you have several chances to win Gift vouchers to the MFT shop! More details on the MFT blog and some great MFT Design Team projects based on the sketch as well!

I used lots of my Die-namics and Stamps on the page including my new favorite, Story Starters! I also created a PL style page for Max's Senior Album. Bella Blvd Birthday Boy papers and washi tape were the perfect choice to match the colors in my photos.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Love your pages! The blues and greens are so perfect for your pictures. Love working with all the new products and happy to be scrapping again!

Tracey said...

The colours are amazing in this!! Love it Laina!!